Friday, July 1, 2011

WHAT ARE THE ODDS ?

Este mês, na Cinemateca, vão passar dois dos filmes que eu mais queria ver em cinema; outros dois que igualmente me babo só de saber que lá estarão.

Lawrence of Arabia, no dia 2 (prometi só ver este filme quando o pudesse ver em grande ecrã) e A Clockwork Orange, no dia 14. Não poderei ver nenhum.

Manhattan, de Woody Allen, hoje mesmo, às 21h30. Não poderei ver.

Eyes Wide Shut, no dia 27. Não poderia ver, mas quatro serão demais.

BAH.


This month at the Portuguese Cinemateca will be screened two of the films I most wanted to see in the theaters; another two for which I drool just knowing they'll be there.

Lawrence of Arabia, 2th of July (I promised just to watch this film when I could watch it in a big screen) and A Clockwork Orange, 14th of July (one of my all-time favorites). I can't watch any of these.

Woody Allen's Manhattan, today at 9.30 PM. Can't watch it.

Eyes Wide Shut, 27th of July. Couldn't watch it mas four will be too much.

BAH.

1 comment:

  1. CALA-TEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

    Que mês lindo =|

    eyes wide shut era perfeito ! E o laranjinhaa... buah !

    ReplyDelete